|Advanced audio features||- Virtual Surround Sound
- 9 Class-D digital amplifiers (tuned to match speaker and acoustic architecture)
|Additional features||- Dock, charge and wirelessly play music from an iPod or iPhone using the Sonos Dock (sold separately)
- Play music stored on PCs, Macs or NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices over your home network
- Operating systems (for stored files): Windows XP SP3 and higher; Mac OS X v10.6 and higher; NAS (Network Attached Storage) devices supporting CIFS
- Playlists supported: iTunes, Rhapsody, WinAmp, Windows Media Player, & MusicMatch
- Support for compressed MP3, iTunes Plus, WMA (including purchased Windows Media downloads), AAC (MPEG4), AAC+, Ogg Vorbis, Audible (format 4), Apple Lossless, Flac (lossless) music files, uncompressed WAV & AIFF files
- Native support for 44.1 kHz sample rates. Additional support for 48 kHz, 32 kHz, 24 kHz, 22 kHz, 16 kHz, 11 kHz, & 8 kHz sample rates
- Album art supported: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
- Internet radio supported: Streaming MP3, WMA
- Music services supported: Sonos works seamlessly with music services like Spotify, Last.fm, Rdio, Napster, TuneIn Internet Radio, Wolfgangs Vault, and downloads from any service offering DRM-free tracks.
- Control volume & mute using your existing TV, cable or universal remote. Download the free Sonos app to control PLAYBAR from smartphone, tablet, PC or Mac computer.
- Supported devices: works with all amplified and non-amplified Sonos products. Connects to your TV using a single optical cable & plays all sources connected to the TV, including cable boxes & game consoles.
- Compatible with Android devices. Play music from your Android phone or tablet through your Sonos wireless device. If you have Android 2.1 or higher (Android 2.2 and higher is required for podcasts), it takes three easy steps. Update your Sonos Controller for Android to software version 4.1.1 - the rest of your Sonos components do not require an update.
- When you’ve confirmed your Android device is on your home wireless network, launch the Sonos Controller App. Select ‘This Mobile Device’ from the Music menu and see all your device’s music, playlists and podcasts ready for playback on your Sonos device.
- Power supply: AC 100-240V, 50-60 Hz
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Storage temperature: 4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C)
|AV inputs||Optical x 1|
|Dock||iPod connection via WiFi|
|Additional ports||Ethernet x 2|
|Box contents||- Sonos PLAYBAR Wireless Sound Bar
- AC power cord
- Optical audio cable
- Warranty and regulatory booklet
- Quickstart Guide
|Dimensions||85 x 900 x 140 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer’s guarantee||1 year|